Search This Blog

September 19, 2010

"It's Never Too Late to Start Exactly Where You Are"

I remember when I heard that saying from a dear friend for the first time.  I was concerned that I had messed up a dietary cleanse that I had started.  She reminded me that I had not failed at my endeavor with this simple quote.  It has stayed with me since that day and I have shared the wisdom in this idea with many since.  I decided to name my blog after this quote so that it may sum up what my posts will be about. 

Being a new mom I am doing things for the first time.  I often hear from other people (relatives and otherwise) that I should do things the way they did it.  Sometimes that's true, but not very often.  How are we as mothers or people supposed to find our way in this world without making our own mistakes?  We learn to trust our intuition by making a choice and living with the outcome.  Whatever the outcome... 

So, this blog is written in the spirit of making decisions to do something and whatever outcomes it may bring.  It is not too late to start that project, to go back to school, to learn to be a plumber, to learn how to replace your own brakes, to change your outlook, or to create a better life for yourself.  This blog is my journey into starting new things in life and loving the outcome, whether it is what I expected or something else that I can learn from.  I had many people before me to rely on for help and I hope I can be of help to someone else.

Thanks for starting life with fresh steps everyday with me.  We all deserve to see the world with experienced eyes.